Luke Graduated from KINDERGARTEN this year! Whoopee!!! Way to go!
Gregg also graduated, but from HIGH SCHOOL! With an awesome GPA, I might add :)
I think Amber liked graduation more than Gregg, here she is with some of her high school buddies! Logan (Blue tie) will be a Senior next year, Jenny is going to BYU Idaho with Amber in the fall, Drew (blue shirt) just got his mission call to Africa! and Peter is just an awesome graduate as well :)James Graduated from 2nd Grade and we'll miss Mrs. Bytheway - she was pretty awesome! Good Job James!
We visited Nephi and Katherine's Ranch and the boys had fun on their mini four wheeler! Thanks guys!
2 comments:
Cograts Gregg! Now what are you going to do? I heard you got a full ride scholarship to my neck of the woods. We'd be stoked if you decided to come here, but I of all people know how hard it is to be away from family. Looking forward to the family reunion.
thanks for comin! & thanks for everyones help out there!! Melanie, thanks for the temple trip Too!!!
Post a Comment