Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well in our house, blue is the new black. BYU basketball, Mr. Fredette, are all the rush in the Allen home. Gearing up for March Madness we are!!!  We've all been to at least one game this season - Some of us quite a few more!  GO COUGS!!!

Gregg and Nathan just finished off their basketball season - playing city league, they made it into the tournament and did a great job!
Dad was their coach!... Nice shirt dad :)
We've already had most of our birthdays, Dad, Mom, Rachel, James, and Luke have graduated their last year and are moving forward and onward.  James just turned 8 and got baptized!!!
He's such a good kid and was super excited for his baptism.
We made mom a cake that looked like a hamburger!!! cool!  Happy Birthday Mom, we love you!
So we turned on one of mom's favorite songs and she tried to get dad to dance with her... he was embarrassed... haha, which is why I got out the camera!  Boo-YA!
 Our cat died a couple weeks after this picture was taken... may it rest in peace...

 Our Cousin Tasha got married the 25th of February and we went up to Idaho for the reception, all of us had a good time sticking with the cousins.
 Wow, amazing I got a picture with Gregg!  And we're matching!  He didn't even know Tasha's colors were Purple, haha.

That same weekend the boys went skiing and Spencer broke his elbow!  He has a blue and white striped cast!
As you can see I failed to put up some pictures of the baptism and of Spencer’s cast, as well as Gregg and Nathan in their blizzard soccer game, and so many other million things we have been doing!  But either you can imagine it in your head or I’ll try to get some up later!  I hope you all are enjoying yourselves and we love ya!
-          Amber





3 comments:

Rishi said...

Awesome pics! I can't believe your cousin Tasha got married. I miss you guys. You've grown up without me and I miss you.

Amber Allen said...

I know isn't that crazy - Tasha is younger than I am! Makes me a bit nervous... BUT I'm so happy for her! We haven't grown up without you, Rishi! You're still here in our hearts, right!? haha, I love ya!

nephi and katherine said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! it was great coming to your house during the last BYU game (too bad they lost) but seeing your fam all huddled around the computer screen... priceless! Thanks Mel for watching my kiddos! my fav pict is Rachael with the cat...then it died 2 weeks later. how funny (kind of) Hows that dog!? never told you thank you! so THANK YOU!!!