Sunday, May 20, 2007

The next adventure we had was finding yet ANOTHER animal. Guess which one it is...


Amber was the one to spot this guy too. But we didn't name him...


The cat followed Mr. Snake around quite curiously. Random (our cat) was trying to protect us from the little devil. Sometimes we think Random is more loyal than our dog... :)


Dad says that this is called a Blow Snake.

He was pretty big... at least compared to all the other water snakes we see around here...















He crawled in among mom's flowers

And in the front yard, he's pretty huh!?!

Here's some more picts of him...



He slithered into the nextdoor field, and we probably won't see him again either...

2 comments:

Rishi said...

Amber what great pics! I love the snake. How come I never see anything change on your site and then one day there are life five posts. Do you know how to post date your posts or something?
Rishi

nephi and katherine said...

I agree, you are great at taking pictures, I love to see them. what fun friends you have. ( It is actually a sub species of the King Snake, which is know to kill other snakes including Diamond Back Rattlers!)