Last Week we had a bunch of fun adventures.
Amber found a bird! Can you see what and where it is?
As time went by we got closer...
And closer...
And closer... (can you see Nathan?)

Nathan is VERY CLOSE...
Here's a couple of picts. of it, it is a baby Big Horned Owl.
Amber named him Pepper... isn't he GORGEOUS???
We liked his furry white legs.
(DON't YOU???)Finally, Amber decided that it couldn't fly, and tried to catch it.
She held it for a while...
Pepper didn't hurt me at all! And he's gorgeous!!! We let him go, and came back after about an hour, he was gone... I hope I might see him again some time!!!
I really liked that bird, he was so warm and cuddly, he even moved closer to me when someone else he didn't know came next to us.BYE PEPPER!!! It was a good adventure...
2 comments:
Wow! How Awesome is that I'd love to touch a furry owl. Did you feel his heart beating really fast?
I keep waiting to hear the news that you have another new little "creature" in your family. When are they coming?
Did you see its head spin 360' ? did it spit out mice bones? your lucky it didnt crunch your leg!! Then have its mom attack you. COOL
Post a Comment