Sunday, January 14, 2007


Luke had his birthday!!! He's a whopin' two year old!!! We went out to eat and Mom made the cute cake!





































Luke got a Light-saber! At lunch James said "I have to sit by Luke because he is my padawan!!!" It was pretty funny.
































He got candy - twizzlers, sour straws, cake, etc... but then we had to give him a toothbrush!



















3 comments:

Holly said...

Wow Amber,
We have been waiting and waiting for some new pictures! We were so excited to see them tonight!!! We love them. Your pajamas are so cute! Your family looks so cute too!! Tell Luke happy birthday from Sydney, Mazie and Ellie. It was fun seeing you a week ago. We hope to see you all in March!!

Love,
Holly, Sydney and Mazie.

chchoo said...

I love all the new pics! Cool cake, Melanie! Nice job. I hope Luke had a happy birthday! And I hope that he is a good padawan.

nephi and katherine said...

Love the Cake Melanie! I bet it tasted yummie!