Monday, January 29, 2007


Grandma Allen got Rachel these funny glasses for her birthday, I made everyone try them on... Don't we have a funny family :)





Spencer... he he he he














Don't look now, but he has it on upside down...



Now he decided to do it right...











SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET "O








James is a cutie
This is our cat. I think he's the only cat we've had this long. He's really nice and Rachel loves him. It has a cool name too...Random Lee Ironic


This is our new dog - Traz. Most of us think he is pretty annoying, but dad says he's just a pup and he'll grow out of it... lets hope so :)

2 comments:

Rishi said...

I think you are all in the funny farm. You are all look so lovely. I'm glad to see you have a cat and a dog. Hope everything is going good for you.

Love ya,
Rishi

nephi and katherine said...

the best one is spencer. loco