Sunday, July 6, 2008

!!!HAWAII!!!
Nathan got to go to Hawaii for a Soccer Tournament...
He took Mom and Dad with him.
' It was called the "Far West Regionals" for your information. We played Alaska, Northern California, and Southern Cal.'








"We visited Pearl Harbor and my favorite thing about it was probably the torpedos and the submarine."






"We beat Alaska 3 to 1. But sadly lost to Southern Cal. 7-0. We also lost to Northern Cal. 8-1. I scored the one goal for our team!!!"
































2 comments:

chchoo said...

Way to go, Nathan! What a fun trip. Next time take me! :)

nephi and katherine said...

Love the self portrait Nathan. Awesome that you made the only goal! That was the same beach that I played on when I was in 5th grade... Melanie, was that Chitzen Itza? Glad you had a good time! Thanks for taking care of our oldest too!