Monday, September 24, 2007

"Hey It's ME!!!"I had my first date on Saturday!
I went to the Homecoming Dance!

Here is my mamma and me!
Well, my date was late to pick me up so Nathan kindly took some pictures of me... Totally random... but fun (for me :)



I liked how my dress poofed out when I sat down!!!
















This is my date and me! His name is Bryant Smith. It was WAY FUN!!!








Thats all for now! Smiles, and have fun! Lotsa Luv, - Amber

3 comments:

chchoo said...

What's up dater? thanks for hanging out with us last night on your boat!

Holly said...

Amber-
You looked so beautiful on your first date! Congratulations! What's up with him being late? Did your dad show him his gun collection. Joe is very excited about that stage of life that is coming later. He is getting ready for it already.
-holly

nephi and katherine said...

Did he kiss you??? Ha Ha. You look like princess Cinderella Nella would say. I loved getting all dolled up. How did your mom do? Did she cry like mine?