CAUGHT SLEEPING... (And none of them are faking either)
By the way, Gregg never looks at this blog so I am totally black-mailing him... just don't tell him alright? ;)


GREGG

NATHAN
SPENCER

JAMES
All six brothers
Sleeping in their beds
Dreams of doing great things,
Are swimming in their heads!!!
YES - I'm posting at 11:34 because YES - my brothers are ALL SLEEPING - which has rarely happened in one place at one time over the past few weeks... but yeah... have fun...We miss ya all and hope to see ya sooner than later :) LOVE FROM US - while sleeping



3 comments:
Gregg looks so tall, I wonder if he's taller than me now. James looks like he has the pox bad. Did Hyrum get it too?
Hey Amber,
Sorry we missed the blessing, but we are not sorry we are not polka-dotted, not yet anyway. We might end up catching them from tank!! Who knows? We sure love checking out all the pictures! You are an awesome photographer! You have a beautiful family!! Hope everyone feels better soon! The girls were sad the boys couldn't come up. Tell everyone to get better and we love you all!
-Holly
Gregg is taller than me now! But I can still wallup him. Well, maybe not. Great pics, Amber!
Post a Comment